Stones and chips

Richard Bieling

Jul 27, 2021, 12:46:07 AM7/27/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
As a new Owner of an Aurora cobra #81, I am a bit concerned over the chipping that would occur due to stones getting flicked up onto the body and paint as I delicately drive down the road to church. Are there suggestions on manufacturers for wheel guards ( flaps) to mitigate the effects of stones attacking the body paint.

I currently live on a dirt road for about a quarter mile and drive that distance at about 2 miles per hour and then spend some time working the stones loose from the wheels.
Thank you all again,

Rich

Michael Briggs

Jul 27, 2021, 8:47:07 AM7/27/21
to auror...@googlegroups.com
I would suggest you check X-Pell film protection.  I have it on my cars and it works great.

Michael Briggs
Aurora #153.