031

Cobra Cobretti

Feb 19, 2024, 11:28:40 AMFeb 19
to AuroraCobra
Hi, thanks for letting me join. New owner of the beautiful 031!
Couple of questions.
Can anyone recommend a muffler on the quiet side that fits back there and what were the original mufflers and how did it sound. Need a quiet street muffler.
Also, what are the original shocks brand and model? They seem OK but need to replace the bushings. If those are known also? Guess I could take them off, but ...
Thanks, Glenn

Randy Orr

Feb 19, 2024, 1:22:57 PMFeb 19
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hey Glenn go back and look at some of my post. I replaced my control arm bushing. i went with new coil overs. i haven't posted in a while so you have to go back a bit. I am working on another car now, most done. Then i will be back on mine.
Sent from my iPhone

On 19-Feb-2024, at 11:28 AM, Cobra Cobretti <nyo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, thanks for letting me join. New owner of the beautiful 031!

Cobra Cobretti

Feb 19, 2024, 3:20:53 PMFeb 19
to AuroraCobra
Hi Randy, nice project. Can't find any posts where you talk about the original shock bushings.
Thanks.

Randy Orr

Feb 19, 2024, 6:37:17 PMFeb 19
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Your correct. I was thinking control arm bushings. I am going check my last posts to see where i left off. I will add new progress.
Sent from my iPhone

On 19-Feb-2024, at 3:20 PM, Cobra Cobretti <nyo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Randy, nice project. Can't find any posts where you talk about the original shock bushings.

Randy Orr

Feb 19, 2024, 7:08:31 PMFeb 19
to auror...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

On 19-Feb-2024, at 3:20 PM, Cobra Cobretti <nyo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Randy, nice project. Can't find any posts where you talk about the original shock bushings.

Randy Orr

Feb 19, 2024, 7:11:01 PMFeb 19
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Hey Cobra Cabretti for some reason i have pic under two emails. check out posts from Seaassault@gmail for more pics. Also Randyorr27@gmail.
Sent from my iPhone

On 19-Feb-2024, at 3:20 PM, Cobra Cobretti <nyo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Randy, nice project. Can't find any posts where you talk about the original shock bushings.

Andrea And Glenn Zdriluk

Feb 19, 2024, 9:38:47 PMFeb 19
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the club Glenn, post a pic of your car please 🍻
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 19, 2024, at 7:11 PM, Randy Orr <randy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Cobra Cabretti for some reason i have pic under two emails. check out posts from Seaassault@gmail for more pics. Also Randyorr27@gmail.

jamcat...@roadrunner.com

Feb 22, 2024, 2:51:35 PMFeb 22
to AuroraCobra
Original shocks  bilstein  front  B 46045, rear B46025. Unequal a arms rear bushing 1957- 60 plymouth front idler arm . still made today. jim

Cobra Cobretti

Feb 23, 2024, 8:24:29 AMFeb 23
to auror...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jim!