Update pics

59 wyświetleń

Randy Orr

nieprzeczytany,
6 sie 2022, 07:06:186.08.2022

6 sie 2022, 10:49:326.08.2022

From: auror...@googlegroups.com <auror...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Randy Orr <randy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 4:05 AM
To: auror...@googlegroups.com <auror...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [auroracobra] Update pics

6 sie 2022, 22:15:176.08.2022
do AuroraCobra
Thank you Blair!
Cheers

the web guy

nieprzeczytany,
7 sie 2022, 23:57:307.08.2022
do AuroraCobra
Randy - Suspension arm bushings. I need to replace all my bushings and engine mounts to satisfy the New Zealand WOF, Warrant of Fitness. Every car gets WOF’d annually and my mechanic said he couldn’t pass my car one more time until I replace these bits. Rear suspension arms look like 32 bushings, 1/2” x 2”?? Can you provide me (and other owners) with the bushing dimensions? Did you consider latex for softer ride? I know replacing latex with polyurethane snub bushings in the rear I get more gear growl throughout the car. Thanks. Oh, and I’m consolidating all your images into a single PDF document. I’ll keep you updated.

On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 4:06:18 AM UTC-7 randy...@gmail.com wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Randy Orr

nieprzeczytany,
8 sie 2022, 12:27:568.08.2022
do auror...@googlegroups.com
These are the bushings I bought from Energy suspension. Made to order. Takes a while! I had to cut the shaft to length and turn the poly bushings on my lathe to fit the control arm. A lot of work. Getting the originals out wasn't easy either.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2022, at 11:57 PM, the web guy <twall...@gmail.com> wrote:

Randy - Suspension arm bushings. I need to replace all my bushings and engine mounts to satisfy the New Zealand WOF, Warrant of Fitness. Every car gets WOF’d annually and my mechanic said he couldn’t pass my car one more time until I replace these bits. Rear suspension arms look like 32 bushings, 1/2” x 2”?? Can you provide me (and other owners) with the bushing dimensions? Did you consider latex for softer ride? I know replacing latex with polyurethane snub bushings in the rear I get more gear growl throughout the car. Thanks. Oh, and I’m consolidating all your images into a single PDF document. I’ll keep you updated.

On Saturday, August 6, 2022 at 4:06:18 AM UTC-7 randy...@gmail.com wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi