Photos updated on #87

twall...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2022, 9:19:07 PM2/8/22
to 'Robert Young' via AuroraCobra
Bob - I’ve updated your photos on the site. You got large ones, cropped and optimized.

-Tom W

Blair Aaronson

Feb 9, 2022, 2:17:42 AM2/9/22
to 'Robert Young' via AuroraCobra
HI Bob,

 I love those pics. Please educate me on how you got rid of the rollbar holes and the ANTENNA HOLE which I really hate. I am being quoted 7k to glass over and paint those 3?  What did u do please

 Blair

bl...@retirementthrudesign.com | phone 800.701.1870 | fax 310.601.1819
21550 Oxnard St., Suite 300 Woodland Hills, CA 91367

Investment advisory services offered through Virtue Capital Management, LLC, an SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. CA #0L70621

Any media logos and/or trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by those owners of Blair Aaronson or Retirement Thru Design is stated or implied.Media appearances may have been obtained through a PR firm, and are paid placements"

Feb 10, 2022, 6:43:56 AM2/10/22
to AuroraCobra
Hi Bob,

The car looks great! Do you run the original 11 inch brakes or did you had to change to smaller ones due to the 15 inch wheels?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Sascha