Fwd: BA excess baggage receipt

Raghavendra A

Jul 27, 2008, 3:08:58 PM7/27/08
to aug2...@googlegroups.com

All,

Please find the below details for the extra baggage.The good news is that when I called the British Airways on friday to confirm the booking for a extra baggage, they told me that we can carry upto 32kg on the checked baggagae allowance, which in usual case is 23kg. Please see the below link to find more information about this.

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/bagchk/public/en_in#europe

I and Mahesh went to commercial street on Saturday to purchase the bag and some winter clothes. To accomodate this extra baggage we purchased one bag for Rs 5520 with 40% discount which will be Rs 3312 + 12.5% vat = Rs.3726 which has a capacity of 32 kg.

Totally from my side I spent Rs 3726 + Rs 5136 ( for the airlines, see the forwaded message) for the extra baggage.

The bag dead weight is approx around 4Kg so each one of us can add 7Kg for the extra baggage, which can be more or less depending on the requirement.

Mahesh, Hari & Suhas,

If you have any things to be to added to this extra baggage please give to me on or before 11th Aug. From 11th to 19th I will be in my home town. You can also give it to me on 20th or 21st or even at the Airport ( except Hari) whichever date is convenient to you. I will be reachable @ my mobile number or 080 26566450 ( Bangalore) or 08282 272678 ( Bhadravathi).

Hari,

If it is food items like rice, dal, sambar & rasam powder we can manage ourselves. If there is anything other than this please give it to me. Also please forward a copy of your itenarary to us to make sure what time you are reaching to Dusseldorf.

Thanks
Raghavendra