Eatables for the first few days

hariharan vivek

Aug 10, 2008, 11:52:37 PM8/10/08
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I spoke to Raghavendra about the utensils . He told me that most of the utenslils have been purchased and is with him. So I hopeI need not carry the same utensils other than 2 plates , 2 glasses and a few spoons . So I will take the responsibiliy of bringing eatables , pickles etc . As or the first week we need a lot of ready to eat stuff like upma , ric sevai, puliyogare mix , rice, dal and tamarid . Kindly confirm whether it is okay ....Have i missed out on something ???

Regards

Hari

mahesh

Aug 13, 2008, 1:23:06 AM8/13/08
to rwthaug22
Hi,
Hari, please bring about 2-3 kgs of rice and dal, as I asked you
before. No need of puliyogare mix. If you can bring one or two Maggi
family pack. It will be light to carry and easy enough to prepare. Ask
Raghavendra if he is packing rava. If yes, upma mix may not be
required. Rice sevai is good idea.

Mahesh