FW: Very Urgent: Advance amount for Newton Appartment

a.ragh...@accenture.com

Aug 8, 2008, 9:18:58 AM8/8/08
to aug2...@googlegroups.com

F.Y.I.

I got this reply from Ramanathan.

Thanks

Raghavendra

From: ramanathan tv [mailto:tvr_f...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 5:53 PM
To: Raghavendra, A.
Subject: Re: Very Urgent: Advance amount for Newton Appartment

Hi raghavendar,

nice to hear from you. I am really sorry dude, I am kind of broke right now myself. So try to send in the amount. I will also try to speak to the people at the apartment whether they could reduce some amount, which will be paid on arrival. Here are the details,

Here is the breakup

4*400 Caution = 1600
1*420 (Sep. Rent - R.Nr.143) = 420
1*430 (Sep. Rent - R.Nr. 424) = 430
1*part month rent Aug R.Nr 143 = 135

Total = 2585 euros

My account details are:

1.BANK NAME AND ADDRESS : Sparkasse Aachen, Aachen, Germany
2.SWIFT CODE : AACSDE33
3.ACCOUNT NO. :1071373110
4.ROUTING NO. : 39050000
5.BENIFICIARY NAME : Ramanathan Tenkasi Venkatramana
6.I BAN NO : DE13390500001071373110

The problem is some one has booked rooms(20 nos) for chinese students so thats why the rush. Else normally there is always rooms available. And one more thing for the first five days you have to live in the same room. The new room will be available from Sep. 1st. Try calling me if you can get through we can speak else reply to this mail. Keep me posted.

Mobile number: +49-176-24806397

Once again sorry for the inconvenience. I want the scanned passport copy from all of you. please scan the front page, the visa page and the last page. Send them soon. Mahesh has sent his passport details already, i need for the other three guys. Mahesh's email is also now bouncing so contact him and inform him.

With best regards,

Ramanathan.T.V.
MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering),
RWTH-Aachen,