list of things

mahesh

Jul 21, 2008, 7:52:47 AM7/21/08
to rwthaug22
Hi,
Raghavendra has sent some of the utensils required already with his
cousin. Thanks to him some our load is reduced. Anyway, now for the
benefit of all of us, I request Raghavendra to send a list of things
he has sent. This will help us in making a list of things that we need
to carry. We will make a list of common goods that are to be carried
over to there. Let us evolve a list of things based on all our
feedbacks and additions and deletions and then divide the load among
ourselves and the extra luggage we are buying. We can start posting
here once Raghavendra sends the "already sent list".
Cheers,
Mahesh