Location of the flat

1 view

Suggi

Jul 26, 2008, 2:59:21 AM7/26/08
to rwthaug22
@ Mahesh

I forgot to ask u one thing...How far is NEWTON apts from the "campus"
and other places of utilitarian importance.....

And where will Mr. Ramanathan be coming-to Dusseldorf or to Aachen
Station.

VK Mahesh

Jul 26, 2008, 10:27:04 PM7/26/08
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Ramanathan will come to Dusseldorf airport. I don't know the apartments' location. But by what the guys there say it's very convenient albeit costly.
Mahesh

Suhas K S

Jul 28, 2008, 5:58:18 AM7/28/08
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
yeah..even my senior said Newton's a nice place, conveniently located...have my Basic german lang exam today...coming to Bangalore on 2nd Aug...will keep the group posted on any necessary developments