Completing 4 years of life in Germany

Hariharan

Aug 21, 2012, 6:48:56 AM8/21/12
to rwthaug22
Dear Friends,

We are completing 4 years here in Germany. Remember Aug 22, 2008 was
the day when we arrived in Germany for our Masters degree. Except for
our Tonga who left Germany for good, all of us are still in Germany.

Well indeed I wish we could get together sometime in the near future
to celebrate this occasion.

I am sure this journey has been a learning experience for you all.

Regards,

Hari

VK Mahesh

Aug 21, 2012, 7:55:41 AM8/21/12
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I was just thinking the same thing last night when I went to sleep :-). It has been a nice time overall! Maybe we could meet up somewhere. Let's see.
Cheers,
Mahesh

|| karmaNyEva adhikAraste mA phalEShu kadAchana ||
--Bhagavadgeeta

Raghavendra Arunachala

Aug 21, 2012, 10:28:26 AM8/21/12
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I still remember that magical day which completely changed our career. I never imagined from that day after 4 years, I will be in this position.

It was a wonderful day to remember, I still remember that I was calling up Mahesh and Suhas 6 hrs before the flight departure to see if everything is in order. It was also my first flight experience. I enjoyed every moment in the flight, watching movies, laughing loudly, getting drinks from the air hostess every half an hour. Mahesh was busy taking pictures from the window. Finally we all met at Düsseldorf airport, which was dead silent as if some one was dead and others are mourning. Also I was excited to see Sun at 7:30 in the night which is quite unusual in India. Lots of memories, we all stayed in the tiny apartment. Could really believe that we stayed together at Zr. Nr. 143 for a week.

Cheers,
Raghu

Suhas Konanur

Aug 21, 2012, 10:53:59 AM8/21/12
to aug2...@googlegroups.com
everyone say Hip hip hurray !!!!
--
Suhas Konanur, M.Sc
Fahrzeug Berechnungsingenieur

Dilbert: Is the answer out there or in here?? Is everything simply a manifestation of consciousness or is there another actual level of existence?A dimension parallel to or beyond the one we live in now??
Dogbert: It is all part of the big Illusion that we perpetuate upon ourselves and in turn is perpetuated upon us.....when we believe, we engage the Illusion, when we stop believing we shatter the Illusion and shatter ourselves in the process...because we are a part of it.