audiowmark-0.6.2 - Audio Watermarking

Stefan Westerfeld

Feb 21, 2024, 1:09:57 PMFeb 21
to linux-audi...@lists.linuxaudio.org, audio...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

audiowmark-0.6.2 is now available at https://uplex.de/audiowmark

Overview of Changes in audiowmark-0.6.2:

* improved robustness of the watermark detection a lot for many cases
* improved handling if more than one key needs to be used for detection
- support using --key multiple times for audiowmark get
- support naming watermark keys (key name defaults to filename)
- extend JSON and regular output to report key name for matches
* merge architecture documentation for developers written by Tim Janik (#49)
* support RF64 output (--output-format rf64) for huge wav files (#30, #2)
* use hann window function to improve robustness/quality for some files
(#48)
* fix building against zita-resampler installed in non-standard location
(#39)
* replace sprintf with string_printf: sprintf is deprecated on macOS (#33)
* fix build errors related to PRNG on new clang compilers (#29)
* fix problems in videowmark due to command line option ordering (#23)

audiowmark is an open source solution (GPL3 or later) for watermarking
audio files. It has many features, it is robust, fast, secure and of
course we believe that the watermark is not audible for most users.

The project page provides the documentation and source code as well as
some audio demos, so you can check whether you hear a difference between
original and watermarked files.

Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan

Ivan Ohlobistin

Mar 4, 2024, 7:03:22 AMMar 4
to audiowmark
Hello. I am not a programmer, please tell me how audiowmark is 0.6.2 run on Windows ? Thanks

среда, 21 февраля 2024 г. в 21:09:57 UTC+3, Stefan Westerfeld:

Stefan Westerfeld

Mar 6, 2024, 3:18:43 AMMar 6
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Am 04.03.24 um 13:03 schrieb Ivan Ohlobistin:
> Hello. I am not a programmer, please tell me how audiowmark is 0.6.2 run
> on Windows ? Thanks

Right now, the only really supported platform is Linux, this is what I
use to develop and test. Also, there are no pre-compiled binaries of the
software, to use it, you need to build it from source code.

On Windows, this was a huge problem for a long time, because nobody
really figured out how to build from source code, so in the past, it was
simply not possible to compile the software on Windows without a lot of
effort. Fortunately, Andreas has now created a step-by-step guide here:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/swesterfeld/audiowmark/master/docs/win-x64-build-guide.txt

which lists the steps to compile from source on Windows/Cygwin. See also
github issue #45.