Compile from the Source Code

Hasalanka Nagahawaththa

Apr 7, 2022, 10:09:31 AM4/7/22
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to compile the source code. But I receive the following error. Do you have reference material for that?

E:\audiowmark2\random.hh|21|fatal error: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Thank you.

Stefan Westerfeld

Apr 7, 2022, 11:36:19 AM4/7/22
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Am 07.04.22 um 16:09 schrieb Hasalanka Nagahawaththa:
> I am trying to compile the source code. But I receive the following
> error. Do you have reference material for that?
>
> E:\audiowmark2\random.hh|21|fatal error: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Looks like you are building on Windows. I never tried that (audiowmark
is developed on Linux and I occasionally test building on macOS), so it
may break in unexpected ways.

Anyway, as documented in

https://github.com/swesterfeld/audiowmark#dependencies

you need libgcrypt to build audiowmark. The header file gcrypt.h is
supposed to be part of libgcrypt. You may need to install some kind of
libgcrypt developer package which contains the header file.

The ./configure or ./autogen.sh scripts should automatically detect the
location of gcrypt.h by calling

libgcrypt-config --cflags

and add the include path containing gcrypt.h to the compiler flags in
src/Makefile.am.

Cu... Stefan
--
Stefan Westerfeld, http://space.twc.de/~stefan