Google File Manager Issues in 'Droid 11 ?and above?

Non Timebo Mala

Apr 4, 2024, 6:19:09 PMApr 4
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Fortunately I bought a couple of old GSM Moto G3 (lenova) phones to use as sensor platforms for the APP.

When I tried to access any files created by the AudioTool  they weren't there?  'droid 11.  It seems like the Google File Manager doesn't see them anymore.  ??Permissions??  Allowed what was requested.

Latest version of AudioTools (downloaded today from PS).  Same exact setup, most recent version of Google FM but .droid 6... might be old but it is light weight for the platform.

Works a treat and no problems sharing files to my G-Drive via a WiFi connection on a phone with no SIM --- PERFECT

Thank you.