Do you need to pay a license fee for each audio tool you download per android phone?

Mark Schrader

Jun 27, 2022, 7:52:56 PM6/27/22
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi I downloaded the audio tool originally to my Android BLU phone. Then I downloaded to my Motorola phone to use, however it would no longer work. Is it because I need to pay another $7 fee. I do not recall seeing any conditions. Please let me know. If I need to pay another fee to download to new phone  to successfully use for calibration..

Eazy Red

Jun 28, 2022, 4:43:52 PM6/28/22
to AudioTool Discussion Group

restore purchases maybe?

IanH

Jul 1, 2022, 6:14:13 AM7/1/22
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Should only be one fee per Google account - I'm now on my 4th phone with AudioTool.

pa sk

Jul 1, 2022, 6:20:11 AM7/1/22
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Exactly
and even more ini my case, i.e. i wasn't payed back by Julian ;) but when i changed phone, and didn't register any google account to it, AudioTool, after installation from the previous .apk, works fine on it