AudioTool is asking be to buy again

ABN

Dec 30, 2020, 9:17:21 AM12/30/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
I am switching to another device and download AudioTool again using the existing google account. However, I am seeing the cost of the app on the download button in googleplay store. Is this normal or is android not registering that my account has already purchased the app? I saw that you would not be charged a second time in the FAQ.

Julian Bunn

Dec 30, 2020, 10:34:33 AM12/30/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
That doesn’t sound right ... if using the same account, you should certainly not have to pay again!

Julian

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, ABN <dnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am switching to another device and download AudioTool again using the existing google account. However, I am seeing the cost of the app on the download button in googleplay store. Is this normal or is android not registering that my account has already purchased the app? I saw that you would not be charged a second time in the FAQ.

Sent from Gmail Mobile