Re: Android 13 restricted access to data folder

Neil Jolliff

Jul 3, 2023, 5:17:34 PM7/3/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julian I am unable to access the Android/Data folder on my Android13 Pixel4a 5G in order to save my cal file. Any ideas/workarounds? Thanks
Regards
Neil

On Mon, 3 Jul 2023, 22:12 Neil Jolliff, <neil.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Julian I am unable to access the Android/Data folder on my Android13 Pixel4a 5G in order to save my cal file. Any ideas/workarounds? Thanks
Regards
Neil

Julian Bunn

Jul 3, 2023, 5:37:03 PM7/3/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neil,

Please confirm you are trying to access:

Android/data/com.julian.apps.AudioTool/files/AudioTool

What app are you using for file access?

Julian