Sharing of a target curve

Nick Waite

Oct 4, 2023, 9:01:06 AM10/4/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
How easy is it to share a stored target curve with another device running your app? We are an acoustic company who offer sound masking as one of our solutions and we have had this idea that we would like to share a preset curve to allow the end user to self calibrate the system. To be used in conjunction with your app of course. I have created the curve and saved it on my phone and I have found the file in my internal storage. Thank you for your thoughts on this.

Julian Bunn

Oct 4, 2023, 1:12:04 PM10/4/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

The .targ file you created could be emailed to someone else as an attachment, then they would have to save the attachment to their device and copy it into the AudioTool directory. Then it would appear as a choice when loading a target file. The step of copying it into the AudioTool directory is probably the most challenging!

Julian

On Wed, Oct 4, 2023 at 6:01 AM Nick Waite <nwai...@gmail.com> wrote:
How easy is it to share a stored target curve with another device running your app? We are an acoustic company who offer sound masking as one of our solutions and we have had this idea that we would like to share a preset curve to allow the end user to self calibrate the system. To be used in conjunction with your app of course. I have created the curve and saved it on my phone and I have found the file in my internal storage. Thank you for your thoughts on this.

LTA 1

Oct 4, 2023, 1:34:24 PM10/4/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi, where do i find the audiotool directory?

Julian Bunn

Oct 4, 2023, 2:09:52 PM10/4/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Android/data/com.julian.apps.AudioTool/files/AudioTool