Improvements

Cqwet Dbdfte

Dec 11, 2021, 1:15:30 PM12/11/21
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Julian

Thanks for making a nice app.
I got it a few weeks ago and have not yet explored all the features, but I have some suggestions. I use an LG V20 with the iMM-6 mike.

1. Full sceen mode without the white bar on right side and gray bar on top.

2. Signal generator sweep rate to be settable, the display cannot keep up with it.

3. More sampling rates, like 48 KHz and 96 KHz.

4. Screen looks laggy in impulse mode. AudizerPro looks more responsive, and his display's log scaling looks more standard for engineering. Not a big deal. Yours look more octave based.

5. Square wave is nice but synch to voltage input is needed for speaker timing analysis.

6. "Vall" ??? Ahhh.. you mean
   " - peak" ?

7. Fonts small on the graph, too big on buttons.

8. Freezing the display should be locked to the horizontal or vertical mode in use when set.

I have a spare V20 if you need it for testing. These have a nice audio chip.

Thanks!