Need help moving cal file to Google Pixel phone.

Christine Franco

Oct 2, 2021, 9:14:17 PM10/2/21
to AudioTool Discussion Group
If this question has already been answered, apologies and please link me to the previous thread.  I'm trying to figure out how to move my cal file from my previous LG phone to my audio tools folder in my new google pixel internal storage, but it doesn't give me an option to move it anywhere when attempting to do this.  Anyone know how or had success moving their cal file to work on a google pixel phone?  Perhaps I'm better off keeping my old phone for use as an RTA going forward since I don't have a headphone jack on my pixel anyway.

Julian Bunn

Oct 4, 2021, 8:31:14 PM10/4/21
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to connect your LG phone to your laptop/desktop, then copy the cal file there, then attach your Pixel, and copy it from the laptop/desktop to the AudioTool folder on the Pixel.

Another way is to email the cal file to yourself from your LG phone, then receive the email on the Pixel and save the attachment to the AudioTool folder.

There are probably other ways, too :-)