How to always show/hide the bottom menus when screen is tapped?

Yadi

Jan 27, 2024, 2:25:11 PMJan 27
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Also, how to prevent spectograph to reset itself when we tap the screen?

This always throws me off. When in spectograph mode, I need tap the cursor to find specific frequency, but the graph always reset itself when tapped.

Julian Bunn

Jan 27, 2024, 2:27:41 PMJan 27
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi Yadi,

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking ... could you explain in a bit more detail, please?

Julian

Yadi

Jan 27, 2024, 7:39:06 PMJan 27
to AudioTool Discussion Group

Hi Julian, thank you for responding. I've attached my screen recording.

When I tap on the screen, the spectograph clears and restarts. Is there any way to prevent this?

Julian Bunn

Jan 27, 2024, 8:55:56 PMJan 27
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yadi,

I received your email with the screen recording and now understand the problem! I agree it should not do that, so I will need to look into a fix so that the spectrogram does not restart on a screen tap.

Hopefully it is easy to implement!

Julian

Yadi

Jan 28, 2024, 12:44:31 AMJan 28
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Thank you, Julian for responding to user request.
And thank you for all the time and effort put into developing this great app.