AUTOSAVE of LEQ measurements

pa sk

Aug 28, 2021, 3:03:04 AM8/28/21
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hello Julian!
I have just lost 8 hours of LEQ logging because after unlocking the touchscreen all the data just disappeared before I presses "Store" button.
It wasn't the first time it happened.
Could you, please, implement an autosave mechanism for this particular measurements?
Yet they are meant to be logged through long periods of time and the stability, reliability and ability to review/analyse the data is a must.
I managed to workaround the lack of lock touchscreen function, I managed to workaround the huge energy consumption, but there are two important things I cannot fix:
1. AUTOSAVE
and
2. the ability of gathering data when in background.

Thanks in advance,
Paweł S.

pa sk

Sep 6, 2021, 6:20:26 PM9/6/21
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hey Julian!
Name it stupid and pathetic what I'm writing but, you see, I've payed money for AudioTool, your application, so would you please answer at least?
Regards,
Paweł S.