No location data on saved files

guygle...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 7:24:32 AM9/24/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
I have audio tools on a I Pad. i have activated location on the app and it is shown as location services on. Having saved files on the RTA app and the SPL app my longitude and latitudes are not shown on the saved files sent to my email account. what am i doing wrong. Regards Guy

Julian Bunn

Sep 24, 2020, 4:07:15 PM9/24/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
The location is not written to saved files, I'm afraid.

Julian

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 4:24 AM <guygle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have audio tools on a I Pad. i have activated location on the app and it is shown as location services on. Having saved files on the RTA app and the SPL app my longitude and latitudes are not shown on the saved files sent to my email account. what am i doing wrong. Regards Guy

guy glencross

Sep 25, 2020, 3:55:16 AM9/25/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Many Thanks Julian. Is this a recent development as i have just started using the app Again. I have previous files with the longitude and latitude which are critical as i am recording environmental noise. please see attached as a example the location is shown as zero. Kind regards Guy

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AudioTool Discussion Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/audiotool-discussion-group/CAAxkZQsBuXWcgP2MRXnpL_cF-ie6bT6dctmnrn4QW0WKJH-w2Q%40mail.gmail.com.
Run 3.txt

Julian Bunn

Sep 25, 2020, 10:59:45 AM9/25/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guy,

That file was produced by a different app, not by iAudioTool. My apps are AudioTool on Android, and iAudioTool on iOS.

Julian

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 9:07 PM Julian Bunn <jjb...@gmail.com> wrote:
The location is not written to saved files, I'm afraid.

Julian

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 4:24 AM <guygle...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have audio tools on a I Pad. i have activated location on the app and it is shown as location services on. Having saved files on the RTA app and the SPL app my longitude and latitudes are not shown on the saved files sent to my email account. what am i doing wrong. Regards Guy

Sent from Gmail Mobile

guy glencross