Need help on No Calibration (.cal) file found!

Aaron

Jun 12, 2023, 7:35:22 PM6/12/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
I have tried downloading the cal file directly on my phone, renamed .txt to .cal, moved the file to AudioTool folder. I have also tried downloading it on desktop, renamed .txt to .cal, moved file to AudioTool folder. Both not working.

Samsung galaxy s9+
iMM6 Serial Number: 99-50349

Julian Bunn

Jun 12, 2023, 7:38:40 PM6/12/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

Please check you are using the directory: Android/data/com.julian.apps.AudioTool/files/AudioTool

Julian

Aaron

Jun 17, 2023, 7:59:03 PM6/17/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
This solved the problem. Thank you Julian!

Aaron

Anura Alahakoon

Jun 20, 2023, 12:14:54 PM6/20/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi, I have renamed the .txt to .cal  and dropin Audio tool folder,
What is the next procedure as I can't see the "load cal" in manu?
Please assist to find the .cal file

Best regards,

Anura Alahakoon

Jun 20, 2023, 1:03:54 PM6/20/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi, I found the Load cal in Manu, but when I press it always getting <CANCEL> .
Please assit

Julian Bunn

Jun 20, 2023, 1:12:01 PM6/20/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
You need to have selected "1/3 Octave Cal" from the Menu first.

Then, the Menu should have an option "Load Cal". If, after tapping that, you don't see your cal file, make sure a) that the cal file has been copied to the directory Android/data/com.julian.apps.AudioTool/files/AudioTool
and b) that the file *really does* end in ".cal"

Let me know if you still have problems.

Julian