Rex Beckett Excel Spreadsheet

Robert Lore

Oct 19, 2020, 2:15:58 PM10/19/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Does anyone have a copy of the file?  All the links I see point back to the calibration page but I don't see any links to it there.

Thanks in advance

Julian Bunn

Oct 19, 2020, 2:33:27 PM10/19/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
The link to the file was missing after I upgraded the Google Site! It's now there. Please visit:

And then click on the link for the "AudioTool Calibrate Excel".

Let me know if it's still a problem.

Julian

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:16 AM Robert Lore <norther...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a copy of the file?  All the links I see point back to the calibration page but I don't see any links to it there.

Thanks in advance

Robert Lore

Oct 19, 2020, 2:42:11 PM10/19/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group

Thanks Julian!

Robert Lore

Oct 19, 2020, 3:00:22 PM10/19/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Sorry to be a pain, but is there a different excel file to convert the .at files so that I can bring them into REW?  I was assuming it was the same file but I am not seeing what it is describing in the AT manual.  Thanks again

Julian Bunn

Oct 19, 2020, 3:10:24 PM10/19/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Yes! I added a link to it at the bottom of the calibration page.

Let me know if you don't see it.

Julian

Robert Lore

Oct 19, 2020, 7:18:16 PM10/19/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Thanks again Julian, I found the link but it is asking for permission to access the file.

Julian Bunn

Oct 19, 2020, 7:35:43 PM10/19/20
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Can you try again: I just changed the permissions :-)

Robert Lore

Oct 19, 2020, 7:39:55 PM10/19/20
to AudioTool Discussion Group
That worked...I really appreciate all of your help!!