Samsung Galaxy s22 problems

Peder J. Emstad

Nov 27, 2023, 4:59:09 AM11/27/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi,
I am running AudioTool v 8.6 on a Samsung Galaxy s22 using the iMM-6 microphone. The problem is that the raw sound is not right. WAV files sound as if a filter is applied. And the sound is faint even played at a high volume.
Diagnoses on the phone give good test results for both mic and earphones.

I have seen similar reports in the group, and it seems as if the problem persists.
This is not working for me, and I am afraid I have to drop using the s22 for this purpose.

There might be something I have missed, so all help is useful.

Thanks

Peder

Julian Bunn

Nov 27, 2023, 11:35:13 AM11/27/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peder,

I can't help with this, as it does sound like a problem peculiar to the S22. There are various reports of audio issues on the S22 in the subreddit (8) Galaxy S22 (reddit.com) which may be useful to read?

Julian