Changing octave bands in the app

Christine Franco

Sep 6, 2023, 9:03:38 PM9/6/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group

I couldn't find this in the manual, how do I assign my rta settings back to iso octave bands?  Idk what I pressed to have this current setting, but I want to get rid of it.

Screenshot_20230906-174537~2.png

Julian Bunn

Sep 6, 2023, 9:09:57 PM9/6/23
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christine,

It looks like your dB scale has become odd. Try going into the Menu option "set dB scale" and setting it to default?

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Julian

On Wed, Sep 6, 2023 at 6:03 PM Christine Franco <cm.fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

I couldn't find this in the manual, how do I assign my rta settings back to iso octave bands?  Idk what I pressed to have this current setting, but I want to get rid of it.

Screenshot_20230906-174537~2.png

Christine Franco

Sep 7, 2023, 11:44:50 PM9/7/23
to AudioTool Discussion Group