8.6 Manual?

B. Sound

Feb 29, 2024, 6:50:14 PMFeb 29
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi Julien,
Just installed AudioTool, features look to be very complete and usefull, but a question:
Reading the AudioTool 8.5 online HTML Manual, which has a link to download a more convienent .pdf version, but that version is 8.5.
Is there a link for a AudioTool 8.6 Manual .pdf?

Bear

Julian Bunn

Feb 29, 2024, 6:51:44 PMFeb 29
to AudioTool Discussion Group
Hi Bear,

I haven't made the PDF version yet - thanks for the reminder. Basically all it is is the Web version printed to PDF, so you could easily make it yourself if you wanted :-)

Julian

IanH

Mar 4, 2024, 6:10:22 AMMar 4
to AudioTool Discussion Group
I'm probably not looking hard enough, but I can't find a link to Rex Beckett's v.2 spreadsheet (latest I can find is v.1.3.1).
Regards
Ian

Julian Bunn

Mar 4, 2024, 12:25:37 PMMar 4
to audiotool-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

I updated the links to v2.0 of Rex's spreadsheet: here is the direct link.

Julian

IanH

Mar 4, 2024, 1:16:30 PMMar 4
to AudioTool Discussion Group