.json problems

agustín Spinetto

Jan 3, 2020, 11:18:47 AM1/3/20
to AudioStellar
So, I have some problems with the program and its general use.
Today I tried to open the program but I couldn't. It crashed every time I tried it.
I tried to open it by double-clicking on another .json file but it didn't worked.
I re-installed, it worked.
Then I realise that the problem was that I moved, from one folder to another, the last .json that I was using. So probably the program didn't like it.
Also, I tried to do a new .json file from a new folder of samples but it didn't worked. I tried with another folder, the same result.

just some updates of the problems I had with the everyday use.

Gracias por todo!!

--
Agustín J. Spinetto
Master’s Student at Tokyo University of the Arts - Graduate School of Music

Leandro Garber

Jan 6, 2020, 9:01:25 AM1/6/20
to agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar
The issues you describe are resolved and will be fixed in next release.

We had an unexpected problem that didn't let us release on December, we will deliver as soon as possible