how to midi notes?

Felix Petrescu

Feb 16, 2021, 4:32:32 AM2/16/21
to AudioStellar
hello and thanks for this amazing playground.
its fantastic.

one question:
in the particle unit
how I can use midi notes input to trigger particles !?
any clear example of this ?!?!

also
why only 1 midi device input !??!

thanks !!!!

_Felix of

Leandro Garber

Feb 17, 2021, 9:39:05 AM2/17/21
to Felix Petrescu, AudioStellar
Hi Felix, I'm glad you are enjoying the software.

You can easily trigger particles with MIDI.
  1. Create a Particle Unit
  2. Click on the map to establish where the emitter will be placed (you'll see a cross marking it)
  3. Right-click the button "Emit particle" -> MIDI Learn
  4. Press the key on your MIDI keyboard you want to map
  5. Now you can emit particles with your MIDI Keyboard
  6. Save session to preserve this mapping
I just added an issue on our gitlab page so next version can incorporate more MIDI devices.

Best Regards
Leandro.