grouping audio samples

Liew Niyomkarn

Jul 31, 2020, 2:16:45 PM7/31/20
to AudioStellar
Hi there,

I'm a musician and newbie on AudioSteller.  I have a hard time grouping audio samples and categorize it in colors ( like drum kits example) and name clusters. I tried to right-click on each cluster and seems like I didn't get any option to rename them. could you guide me through it?

Thank you very much
Liew

Leandro Garber

Jul 31, 2020, 3:02:01 PM7/31/20
to Liew Niyomkarn, AudioStellar
Yeah sorry, we will make that better.

The trick is to right click between the sounds of a cluster, but not inside each sound itself.

That way the cluster context menu will appear instead of the sound context menu and you'll be able to do it.

Please tell us how it goes.

cheers
Leandro.

Liew Niyomkarn

Aug 9, 2020, 8:50:20 AM8/9/20
to AudioStellar
Hi Leandro,

the trick works! thanks so much. One thing that I still can't change colors for each sound group. It's that something the program generates it or we can change it manually?

Thank you so much
Liew

El vie., 31 jul. 2020 a las 15:16, Liew Niyomkarn (<bli...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hi there,

I'm a musician and newbie on AudioSteller.  I have a hard time grouping audio samples and categorize it in colors ( like drum kits example) and name clusters. I tried to right-click on each cluster and seems like I didn't get any option to rename them. could you guide me through it?

Thank you very much
Liew

agustín Spinetto

Aug 9, 2020, 12:38:32 PM8/9/20
to Liew Niyomkarn, AudioStellar
Hello Liew,

Agus here. nice to meet you. About this: "I still can't change colors for each sound group. It's that something the program generates it or we can change it manually?" <--- If you go to Settings > Cluster settings, you will be able to change some parameters off the clustering. Although it is not possible to choose manually an specific color of cluster, you will find these 2 parameters (Eps and MinPts) very useful (and joyable ;). Check it out, please.

Bye!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/audiostellar/5c3b887b-4dec-4412-b6df-76457dba6505o%40googlegroups.com.

--
Agustín J. Spinetto
Master’s Student at Tokyo University of the Arts - Graduate School of Music

Liew Niyomkarn

Aug 9, 2020, 1:26:47 PM8/9/20
to agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar
Hi Agus,

That actually what I'm looking for and it's applicable enough for my managing cluster audio style!

Thanks a bunch!

shout out to the developers, I really enjoy using AudioStellar!

bests,
Liew