image quality

agustín Spinetto

Apr 30, 2020, 12:17:58 PM4/30/20
to AudioStellar
I am planning to do an online concert, so my computer will be streaming the Audiostellar screen plus all the other music softwares working at the same time. Is there a way I can do Audiostellar a little less heavy for my computer? Maybe downgrading the FPS? thanks!

--
Agustín J. Spinetto
Master’s Student at Tokyo University of the Arts - Graduate School of Music

Leandro Garber

May 4, 2020, 12:32:41 PM5/4/20
to agustín Spinetto, AudioStellar
AudioStellar uses the GPU for graphics related processes. I understand streaming is normally compressed using CPU (although I'm aware there are GPU ways to do it too). I see no way to easily make AudioStellar more lightweight.

Felix Petrescu

Feb 16, 2021, 7:30:45 AM2/16/21
to AudioStellar

Augustino: