please add an audio-recorder module

Felix Petrescu

May 29, 2021, 6:26:21 AM5/29/21
to AudioStellar
please add an audio-recorder module
inside AudioStellar.
like another module- use can just put it in the chain.
or maybe it should stay always on master.
just on and off will do. and it will record in wav...

its highly needed.

thanks
looking fwd for the update :)
such an amazing app !!!!!!!

Leandro Garber

May 30, 2021, 11:45:16 AM5/30/21
to Felix Petrescu, AudioStellar
Hi Felix,

A recording module would be very useful, and we would like to add it in future releases.

We are currently recording ASt by connecting it to a DAW like Ableton Live, Bitwig, etc. This is achieved using Blackhole on Mac, JACK on Linux or Voicemeeter on Windows.

Thanks for your kind words

Felix Petrescu

May 30, 2021, 12:48:39 PM5/30/21
to AudioStellar
thanks Leandro!
but something inside would be better...:)
whats the status of developement?!
any new beta or RC soon ?!

Leandro Garber

Jun 3, 2021, 2:56:27 PM6/3/21
to Felix Petrescu, AudioStellar
I'm glad you could record ! Don't hesitate on sharing your material or giving us feedback.

We are about to release 1.0.0 !