Audio ML Research Internship Positions at Bose (Boston, MA / Remote)

zan...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2023, 11:24:13 AM10/16/23
to audioset-users

[Apologies for the cross-post!]

Bose Research has multiple 2024 Audio ML internships / co-ops openings available. We are looking for candidates with strong experience in deep learning, digital signal processing, software engineering and a passion for applying their skills to next-gen audio products!

Co-ops – spring 2024 (Jan – Jun, 6 months)

Internships – summer 2024 (Jun – Sept, 3 months)

These positions span multiple teams and research focuses. As an intern/coop on any team you'll have the opportunity to publish at top-tier conferences such as NeurIPSICASSPInterspeech, etc. while also contributing to cutting-edge product releases. Applications span Bose’s portfolio, which includes active noise cancellation, voice pickup, source separation, microphone array signal processing, audio content understanding, context-aware smart wearables, and TinyML.

Any other questions, feel free to reach out directly to me !

Thanks!

Marko Stamenovic, Shuo Zhang, Miko Kegler, Jeff Huang

Machine Learning and Audio AI

Bose Research