Downloading the raw dataset - availability issue

bruno korbar

Apr 7, 2018, 12:05:01 PM4/7/18
to audioset-users
Is anyone running into the
youtube_dl.utils.DownloadError: ERROR: a9M70D-MRN0: YouTube said: The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
issue while downloading the raw video/audio dataset? If so, is there a convenient way around it?

For the reference, I'm downloading it using the latest version of youtube-dl package.

Cheers,
Bruno

Benjamin Elizalde

Jun 11, 2018, 12:08:53 PM6/11/18
to audioset-users
Hi Bruno,

There are different download errors including the one that you mentioned.The amount of files that you won't be able to download should be very minor..

Pritam Sarkar

Jul 25, 2021, 1:21:29 PM7/25/21
to audioset-users
I am trying to download this dataset, apparently, a large chunk is missing..
Bruno, can you please mention the total number of files you were able to download?