AV Nirvana

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Nov 30, 2020, 2:45:37 PM11/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Dear forum members.

I have been offered to move this forum to AV Nirvana. If I do, it will be similar to the REW forum.

What do you guys  think?

Mvh,

Bernt

Jeffrey Robbins

Nov 30, 2020, 3:03:26 PM11/30/20
to Audiolense User Forum
As far as I can see, the forum is working well here in the Google
world. If it’s not broken, what is there to fix?  Put another way, why would you want to move it?  JCR

Omid Mostachfi

Nov 30, 2020, 3:54:20 PM11/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I haven't posted on AV Nirvana, but used the REW support forum, it's user friendly etc. It's very vast, if you get a place of prominence like REW 's forum that could be good publicity. People that use REW parametric EQ  may naturally be drawn to look at Audiolense.
Another consideration: Is the size of attachments allowed similar to google?
Happy with whatever you feel is best.
Omid

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

carl marchetto

Nov 30, 2020, 5:21:52 PM11/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I enjoy the current location and that I have all prior chats of interest in tack.

Would not want Audiolense inundated with REW folks asking newbie questions bogging the forum.

If it helps Audiolense then I’m interested!

Bruno

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

i...@imcad.co.uk

Dec 1, 2020, 7:06:46 AM12/1/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me.

Lukasz Domagala

Dec 1, 2020, 7:09:55 AM12/1/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Same here

I'm happy to move

Pierre Aubert

Dec 1, 2020, 7:19:01 AM12/1/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Google groups is not well maintained but it is very stable. I know nothing about AV Nirvana. What's the probability there are still around in 5 years?
If you think it could help your business why not? If not, I would keep it where it is.

PfA

gkulb...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2020, 9:56:52 AM12/1/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Yes, please move
Gunnar

kwun han

Dec 1, 2020, 1:23:29 PM12/1/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I vote for moving

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

Trdat

Dec 7, 2020, 2:17:21 PM12/7/20
to Audiolense User Forum
I am a member of Audio Nirvana it has some experts and not all get involved. The positive about the forum is that Mathew Poes  does take measurements for speakers so it's real forum with real psychoacoustics taken in consideration, no audiopylery. The downside is that is a small forum with not much happening compared to the bigger forums but still a fairly decent forum.

I have no objections, as long as its going to benefit the business otherwise why change?

Tim

Dec 8, 2020, 6:46:23 PM12/8/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

+1 for a proper users group forum such as AV Nirvana.

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

Iansr

Dec 15, 2020, 6:18:25 PM12/15/20
to Audiolense User Forum
I vote to move.   I hate the way the view jumps around on here when viewed on an iPad.

Barry

Dec 28, 2020, 4:44:49 AM12/28/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt, I vote to move.

I still can't figure how to upload screenshots here. I'm using the latest Chrome browser.

I used AV Nirvana for REW help before Audiolense and it works much better.