What interface are you using for active XO use?

Iansr

Nov 14, 2020, 5:00:45 AM11/14/20
to Audiolense User Forum
I’m interested to know how people are extracting multiple channels out of their PC when using AL for crossover duties.    Mitch uses the Lynx HiLo and I’m aware of the miniDSP UDIO.     What other interface options are there?

i...@imcad.co.uk

Nov 14, 2020, 6:56:43 AM11/14/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I have been using a Marian Seraph8+ for a year or so without any problems.

On 14 November 2020 at 10:00:45 -00:00, 'Iansr' via Audiolense User Forum <audio...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I’m interested to know how people are extracting multiple channels out of their PC when using AL for crossover duties.    Mitch uses the Lynx HiLo and I’m aware of the miniDSP UDIO.     What other interface options are there?

Audiolense User Forum.

Alan Jordan

Nov 14, 2020, 7:53:30 AM11/14/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I use a Prism Sound Orpheus. The current version is called Titan which uses USB instead of Firewire but is otherwise similar.  The Orpheus has been rock solid over the years and very nice sounding, but the Prism gear is on the expensive side.

pierreo58

Nov 15, 2020, 11:19:38 AM11/15/20
to Audiolense User Forum
I have been using the MOTU 828X as a ADC/DAC for measurement. After, I use the Exasound e38 MKII for the DAC. e38 is an 8 channels DAC only.

Dipankar Rout

Nov 15, 2020, 2:49:28 PM11/15/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I use Motu 24Ao device. I think Pro Audio device has better flexibility because it has lots of more inputs & outputs channels.

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

Allan Hansen

Nov 27, 2020, 12:05:58 PM11/27/20
to Audiolense User Forum

Motu 8A over USB3.

Pierre Aubert

Nov 27, 2020, 12:25:04 PM11/27/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

DRCuser

Dec 28, 2020, 4:53:01 AM12/28/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Focusrite 18i20 Gen3

Works really well. Solid reliable ASIO driver.