So it is decided: We move the forum to AVNirvana

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Dec 28, 2020, 5:59:23 AM12/28/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

The majority has voted for moving Audiolense User Forum to AVNirvana, and we are more or less set to go there.

I don’t know exactly the best way to do the transition, but a good start would be if you guys signed up and said hello here: https://www.avnirvana.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-audiolense-user-forum-please-sign-in-here.7979/

Then, I suggest that at some point, we start posting over there, and at some point later I will close this forum for new posts.

I am all ears if any of you guys have a better idea of how to do the transition, though.

Mvh,

Bernt