Order Audiolense XO

Kees Huizinga

Dec 31, 2020, 5:22:05 AM12/31/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt,
Yesterday I ordered Audiolense XO via PayPal. A confirmation email would follow, but I haven't received it yet, probably due to all the holidays. It is also not possible to send mail via your website, probably because the site is declared as harmful. ("There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later.")

Kind regards, Cornelis
Message has been deleted

Barry

Dec 31, 2020, 7:52:52 PM12/31/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi all

Recommend signing up to the new Audiolense forum here:

And saying hello in the hello thread.

Kees Huizinga

Jan 1, 2021, 10:46:52 AM1/1/21
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt,

Best wishes to you.
I could well imagine that this holiday season you didn't feel like solving audio problems, but you were right, the mail had ended up in my spam box. In any case, it gave me the opportunity to update my motherboard and perform a new installation of Windows and the very latest drivers.
Kind regards, Cornelis
Op vrijdag 1 januari 2021 om 01:52:52 UTC+1 schreef Barry:
Message has been deleted