Introductory offer on Audiolense Convolver

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Dec 28, 2020, 4:17:57 AM12/28/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

The Audiolense Convolver is now out on sale for the introductory price of 70 EUR.

The current beta license that comes with the install will expire January 31st, so those of you who have become dependent on the convolver have only a couple of days to get ready for new years eve … and night.

The webshop Juicehifi_com is unfortunately marked as a dangerous site at the moment. It is a false alarm, but I need help from somebody that is inavailable at the moment to turn the alarm off. In the meantime I’d be happy to take your orders directly instead. Just send me a mail and I will send you a PayPal invoice.

Mvh,

Bernt

David Yost

Dec 28, 2020, 7:57:39 AM12/28/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bernt,

I was able to order from the website after bypassing the alarm.

Thanks,
David Yost
> --
> --
> Audiolense User Forum.
> http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

salv...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2020, 11:11:35 AM12/29/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt,
Is this a one time fee, or will it have yearly support like audiolense?
Thanks

Johnny Jensen / JJAZ

Dec 29, 2020, 4:29:11 PM12/29/20
to Audiolense User Forum
Hi Bernt,

Isn't the convolver included in the Audiolense XO license?!?

Also, please further investigate the input I gave you in the thread on the WASAPI issue.

Greetings from Denmark
Johnny

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Dec 30, 2020, 12:10:14 AM12/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Support and upgrade on the convolver is included in the support and upgrade of Audiolense.

You get one key that works for both programs, with the same upgrade expiry date.

Mvh,

Bernt

Audiolense User Forum.
http://groups.google.com/group/audiolense?hl=en?hl=en

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Dec 30, 2020, 12:34:47 AM12/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Hi Johnny,

The convolver is sold as an add-on. Support and upgrade of the convolver will follow the Audiolense license.

Mvh,

Bernt

Dec 30, 2020, 12:36:36 AM12/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

BTw, I did look into the input you gave. And then I did some more research in parallel. It seems like some of the wasapi drivers out there only accepts shared mod, and some of them only accepts certain channel configurations. E.g. my Lynx Hilo only accepts 8 channel on the input side.

Mvh,

Bernt

Dec 30, 2020, 10:59:12 AM12/30/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
That's great, I'll buy it. thank you Bernt

I haven't done much testing yet

If using JRiver, is it preferable to use the convolver to house the audiolense files? What are the major benefits?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Audiolense User Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/audiolense/019301d6de6a%240d1507b0%24273f1710%24%40lyse.net.

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Dec 31, 2020, 4:38:02 AM12/31/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com

I much prefer to use the convolver all the time, but I am biased J

Mvh,

Bernt

David Yost

Dec 31, 2020, 9:34:12 PM12/31/20
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bernt,

I haven't received a new convolver license or any correspondence from Juicehifi, and New Year's day is upon us.  I purchased using PayPal several days ago - any idea how long it may be before I get the new license?

Best wishes,
David Yost

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Jan 1, 2021, 9:40:47 AM1/1/21
to audio...@googlegroups.com

Hi David,

Sorry about the trouble.

Have you checked the spam folders. The false alarm on juicehifi_com seems to be creating problems with my outgoing mail. I will resend the mail to you from another mail account.

Mvh,

Bernt

Bernt Rønningsbakk

Jan 1, 2021, 9:45:08 AM1/1/21
to audio...@googlegroups.com

I sent it to you two days ago from the other mail account.

I’ll try to ship it via my work mail then.

Mvh,

Bernt