new episode of getting started with garageband

Ricardo Walker

Dec 8, 2011, 10:59:21 AM12/8/11
to Open Topics, Macvisionaries, Macvoiceover list, Audio Buffs Buffs
Hi folks,

I know its been a while but, I just put up a new garageband podcast. I go more into manipulating regions and importing audio samples. You can listen at
http://goo.gl/F9op7

I hope to have another episode out demoing garageband on IOS before the new year. I'm not sure If I'll make this date but, I'll try.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalk...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

Ricardo Walker

Jan 5, 2012, 11:34:12 PM1/5/12
to macvisi...@googlegroups.com, Open Topics, Macvoiceover list, Audio Buffs Buffs
Yes.

I'm in the process of moving them. I'll post when its all set up. Sorry about that. :)

Ricardo Walker
rwalk...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jan 5, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Ronald van Rhijn wrote:

> Hi Ricardo,
> The linkk gives a 404 not found. All your older podcast on Garageband are no longer on the Mobileaccess site either. Is all your stuff removed from there or something?
> Thanks,
> Ronald

Ricardo Walker

Feb 8, 2012, 8:06:54 AM2/8/12