condenser mics

1 view

Ricardo Walker

Aug 14, 2011, 5:01:29 PM8/14/11
to Audio Buffs Buffs
Hi list,

I'm looking at some condenser mics. What are you guys using and do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
rwalk...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

S. Hasberry

Aug 14, 2011, 6:44:10 PM8/14/11
to audio...@googlegroups.com
I am using total recorder with jaws and windows xp...it works pritty
well for me but i want to do more, mixxing sounds with each other...I
can just over lap and the fade in and out isnt tooo jaws friendly at
all. But editing files and moving b its of a song is pritty good.:)

--
Friendship is like peeing on yourself:
Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.