keyboard workstations?

Ricardo Walker

Aug 25, 2011, 7:04:21 PM8/25/11
to Audio Buffs
Hi,

I was wondering if any are using keyboard workstations? For example, Roland Fantoms, Juno Gs, Korg tritons, etc. If so, how are you getting along with them, and what are some tips and tricks have you picked up in making them more usable.

Ricardo Walker
rwalk...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

Mervin Keck

Aug 25, 2011, 7:13:58 PM8/25/11
to audio...@googlegroups.com
My wife is not using a Work Station. She is, or was, using a Yamaha
keyboard YPG 225 with Windows XP. However, since I bought her a Windows 7
machine with 64 bit I have not been able to find updated drivers for her
older keyboard. When I registered on the Yamaha support site and went
looking for updated drivers all i got was advice to buy a YPG 625 instead.

I have a friend who uses the Korg triton, the older analog one with all the
tubes, and the cakewalk or sonar talks whatever it's called. I'll email her
and see if she will consider joining the list.

blind5sparrow

Note:
Update the subject line before replying

-----
No virus found in this message.

Ricardo Walker

Aug 25, 2011, 7:16:52 PM8/25/11
to audio...@googlegroups.com
Wow!

Thats not very helpful telling people to buy another model. lol.

Ricardo Walker
rwalk...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org