My old DAC project with PCM1794

Ondřej Lutera

Mar 24, 2021, 10:38:02 AM3/24/21
to Audio-Widget
Hi guys,

Before 7 years I worked on project with audio widget and PCM1794. Someone can probably remember my prototypes.. I ended this hobby project before 6 years..But the latest DAC version was very good and working out of box so placing here some project data - free for use. But don't have documentation in English so apologize.

It is classic audio widget dac with master clock on DAC side. Possible to solder cheap but also Crystek XO. Possible to solder Flea power supply but cheap ADP151 also

Here is some info on my very old CZ web site. https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=cs&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fluta.7u.cz%2Findex.php%3Fstr%3D26 (google translator used)

Here is some pic

Here is eagle sch / brd of the DAC

A lot of DACs were built by CZ hifi community for the great sound and good quality/price ratio . (>30 DACs)

Thanks for great audio widget project !

Ondrej