UAC2 on windows 10

andrea montefusco

Apr 7, 2017, 8:08:28 AM4/7/17
to audio-...@googlegroups.com
Børge, all,

a colleague of mine (which I lent my QNKTC AB1.2) reports that it is
working in UAC2 mode (front panel led is red) in a recently released
of W10.
He tells me that this M$ driver is available into the "insider"
release (whatever this jargon means) and it should be in general
availability on April 11th.
Did you already test that driver ?

*am*

--
Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV
As my old boss, an Apollo veteran, would often remind us “It’s good to

Børge Strand-Bergesen

Apr 7, 2017, 9:03:21 AM4/7/17
to audio-...@googlegroups.com
Yep, that works. It used to be locked to 44.1. I haven't checked the feedback system performance yet.

Børge