Tomorrow Night's Meetup...

Pete Mayes

Nov 15, 2021, 7:02:36 PM11/15/21
to AuckLUG

Greetings everyone

Here's a reminder that tomorrow night, we'll be meeting for another presentation-level event, which is bound to be fascinating to all.

Courtesy of JetBrains, we have a door prize which will be given away during the event. Thanks JetBrains!

We're going to start with a beginners' session on installing an IDE from scratch. This will be a live demonstration, and will lead on to a short shared "Peer-Coding" session.

After a few announcements (including the international star-studded lineup for the December Presentation Evening) we'll follow up with discussions loosely-coupled to an IDE / Not IDE / Not *That* IDE / *This* IDE theme, and there will be time for Lightning Talks if you'd like to speak for just a few minutes on a project that rang your Python bells recently.

As has been the convention of late, this meetup will be entirely on-line, thanks to the venerable and open "Big Blue Button" instance shared with us by the NZ Open Source Society. The URL will be shared tomorrow, please RSVP if you'd like to come along.

Treat your brain to an evening of stimulation that will keep on giving fresh ideas.

See you there

Pete

brian mooney

Nov 15, 2021, 7:09:22 PM11/15/21