Installfest, South Auckland

Jaco

Sep 16, 2018, 8:41:45 PM9/16/18
to AuckLUG
Hi folks,

(unsure if anyone is still around - NZLUG & AuckLUG list seems extremely quiet)

I've got access to a dozen or so laptops I need to prep & a place in South auckland all to myself/ourselves to run events.

got a bunch o old PC's that could find a new home.

I'm planning on doing a mass setup, thinking some sort of old-school install-fest.

Anyone maybe interested to do this as a day/weekend event, throw in some nibbles, LAN gaming & such?

Cheers

- Jaco

Dean Edridge

Sep 17, 2018, 11:57:28 PM9/17/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com, Jaco

Hi,

Yes, I would be keen to attend such an event. That would be awesome.

Dean

Best regards,
Dean Edridge: https://dean.kiwi
de...@dean.kiwi — @deanedridge

Richard Leckinger

Sep 27, 2018, 5:29:02 PM9/27/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com

Kia ora Jaco

I am interested for sure. Amid a very busy schedule it sounds like a great way to relax!

Cheers

Rick

All of man’s troubles come from not knowing how to sit still, alone in a room.
—Blaise Pascal
I am not an optimist. I am a very serious possibilist.
—Hans Rosling

Ken Neth Ng

Sep 28, 2018, 6:34:22 AM9/28/18
to AuckLUG