Does Anybody know of a Local ie. NZ Webmail provider that's Not Google or Yahoo or M$ Live / Hotmail or Compass FreeNet Please?

Kevin McCormick

May 20, 2018, 6:22:24 PM5/20/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
:)K

On 4/26/18, Glen Ogilvie <glen.o...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looking for speakers, or ideas for the next aucklug meeting. If your keen
> to present something, or have an idea, get in contact.
>
> Regards
> Glen Ogilvie

Félix Saparelli

May 20, 2018, 6:27:20 PM5/20/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com

Alexander Taler

May 21, 2018, 2:57:57 AM5/21/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com

https://sitehost.nz/services/reseller-solutions

https://1stdomains.nz/pricing/services_pricing.php#email_pricing

http://www.net24.co.nz/email-hosting/

I've used SiteHost for years fairly successfully. No experience
with the others.

Be aware that the smaller providers will have occasional delivery
problems where your email ends in the junk box. Google in
particular I have found very aggressive with false positives.

Alex
--
Stop the TPPA -- It hands our sovereignty to corporations
http://www.itsourfuture.org.nz/