Time for a social event!

Christian Gagneraud

Mar 19, 2018, 9:50:23 PM3/19/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

For anyone who's interested, i'm proposing a social evening,
What about next Tuesday (the 27th of March), let's say at 6:30 PM at
the "Brew on Quay"?

Could we advertise that through AuckLug's meetup.com account?

Chris

Lincoln B

Mar 20, 2018, 5:20:03 PM3/20/18
to AuckLUG
Hi, Christian (and group),

I would be interested to attend the next social evening.

Tuesday, 27th March, is not a good choice for me, because I have a friend visiting Auckland from the Coromandel who wants to meet me that evening.  Would it be possible to schedule this AuckLUG social event for Thursday, 29th March, instead?

I have not seen any announcement about this event at the AuckLUG MeetUp.com events page yet.

Cheers,
Lincoln B

Christian Gagneraud

Mar 22, 2018, 7:40:56 AM3/22/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
On 21 March 2018 at 10:20, Lincoln B <link2l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Christian (and group),
>
> I would be interested to attend the next social evening.
>
> Tuesday, 27th March, is not a good choice for me, because I have a friend
> visiting Auckland from the Coromandel who wants to meet me that evening.
> Would it be possible to schedule this AuckLUG social event for Thursday,
> 29th March, instead?

Hey,

Funny enough, i'm not available myself too. (Eastern WE)
What about Thursday, the 5th of April?

Please anyone, show your interest. I can't believe Auckland has no
Gnu/Linux geek... :)
Let's have a pizza together!

Chris

> I have not seen any announcement about this event at the AuckLUG MeetUp.com
> events page yet.
>
> Cheers,
> Lincoln B
>

> On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 2:50:23 PM UTC+13, Christian Gagneraud wrote:
>>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> For anyone who's interested, i'm proposing a social evening,
>> What about next Tuesday (the 27th of March), let's say at 6:30 PM at
>> the "Brew on Quay"?
>>
>> Could we advertise that through AuckLug's meetup.com account?
>>
>> Chris

timoth...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2018, 2:29:03 AM3/24/18
to AuckLUG
What about Thursday, the 5th of April?

Please anyone, show your interest. I can't believe Auckland has no
Gnu/Linux geek... :)
Let's have a pizza together!

I'm down for a pizza and beer on April 5th and Brew on Quay or around there suits me.

Martin Kealey

Mar 24, 2018, 5:33:09 AM3/24/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
I'm in Auckland from Tuesday, and free most of the week following Easter, if anyone would like to catch up.

Martin Kealey

Mar 26, 2018, 12:05:55 AM3/26/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
Thursday would be perfect, see you then.

Anthony Chapman

Mar 26, 2018, 7:10:15 PM3/26/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com

Christian Gagneraud

Mar 27, 2018, 1:54:24 AM3/27/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:10 Anthony Chapman, <ajch...@gmail.com> wrote:

Cool, so we'll be at least 5 people. Any AuckLug official to advertise that on website and so called "social media"?

You'll recognise me easily with my "I love windows" tee-shirt... ;)

More seriously, if you see a guy with long hairs, a red/grey beard and an oil-skin hat, that will be very likely me.
I'll bring a sign, that I will stick in the most visible way.

See you then.
Chris

On 24 March 2018 at 17:29, <timoth...@gmail.com> wrote:
What about Thursday, the 5th of April?

Please anyone, show your interest. I can't believe Auckland has no
Gnu/Linux geek... :)
Let's have a pizza together!

I'm down for a pizza and beer on April 5th and Brew on Quay or around there suits me.

Christian Gagneraud

Mar 27, 2018, 2:04:44 AM3/27/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
I've just book a smal room/corner at Brew on quay, for 10 people max, from 6:30 PM on the 5th of April. There should be a sign somewhere as you come.
In doubt ask the staff for the Aucklug meetup.

Chris

Answering from my phone, please excuse my brievity.

Bruce Crowther

Mar 27, 2018, 2:43:24 AM3/27/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
Just all walk like a Penguin. Do the 'Tux'. Dunno how? Check out any Akl City parking warden.

Sent from the Batphone.

Glen Ogilvie

Apr 26, 2018, 4:33:08 AM4/26/18
to AuckLUG
Hi Christian,

Sorry I missed the emails about this. Was away.  Let me know if you'd like access to the meetup.com group to schedule any further events.

Glen

Christian Gagneraud

May 2, 2018, 6:06:27 AM5/2/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glen,

Thanks for proposing, I'm definitely interested, but i have some
technical problems with meetup.com at the moment.
If the next meetup is a talk (as currently discussing on ML), can you host it?
For meetup.com, i think the best is that i create a "new me", and I
would have to initiate contact again (sorry, email problems -
meetup.com doesn't like TOR).

Chris

Glen Ogilvie

Jun 6, 2018, 6:07:23 AM6/6/18
to Aucklug
Yes, I can put it on meetup, or can make someone else an admin so they can.

Got a meetup account Chris?

Glen

Christian Gagneraud

Jun 6, 2018, 6:17:30 AM6/6/18
to auc...@googlegroups.com
On 6 June 2018 at 22:07, Glen Ogilvie <ne...@linuxsolutions.co.nz> wrote:
> Yes, I can put it on meetup, or can make someone else an admin so they can.
>
> Got a meetup account Chris?

My meetup account was blocked because i've used TOR to login (!?!).
I need to sort that out first.
It would be nice if you can do it for now.
But maybe we should wait for a confirmation from Xiaoqian?
I'll send him an email tonight.

Thanks,
Chris