Looking for Linux Application Engineer

Simon Werner

Feb 1, 2024, 2:46:44 PMFeb 1
to auc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We have an opening for an intermediate Linux Application Engineer with C++ experience, 3 to 5 years experience.  It's an Auckland (Grey Lynn) based role.  We are looking for someone with experience in writing Linux applications, they will be working with senior Linux engineers inside a diverse software team.  The technology stack will be Yocto Linux running on top of a Xilinx Zync SOC (one core Linux, one core RTOS and an FPGA).  We are looking for someone with the mentioned experience, someone who calls Linux "home" and a keenness to learn new technologies.

Email me simon....@garmin.com if you are interested and I can send you the job description.

Cheers,
Simon