The legend shared about the rumor that MU recruited Karim Benzema

1 view

ATZsport Free football streams

Jan 16, 2024, 4:38:36 AMJan 16
to ATZsport - Free football live streams
MU legend Rio Ferdinand believes that Rasmus Hojlund will benefit greatly from the addition of a player of Karim Benzema's caliber.

According to Spanish and French press, striker Karim Benzema is looking to return to European football just a few months after leaving Real Madrid to sign a 3-year contract with Saudi Arabian team Al-Ittihad. The 36-year-old striker was not present at Al-Ittihad's headquarters according to the team's summons.

 4841.jpg

The French striker said he was stuck in the Mauritius archipelago because of a tornado. However, this reason was not accepted by the Saudi Arabia team's leadership. MU and Chelsea are said to have joined the race to sign the player born in 1987.

The Red Devils have had a habit of signing older, high-performing strikers in recent years, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Radamel Falcao, Edinson Cavani and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. MU legend Rio Ferdinand believes that Rasmus Hojlund will benefit greatly from the addition of a player of Karim Benzema's caliber. I said:

“MU has signed contracts with many older players. We did it with Cristiano, we did it with Falcao, we did it with Cavani, we did it with Zlatan…

Listen, Benzema is a top striker, how can you ignore him if you have the opportunity to sign him. However, I think this deal is not easy to complete, I will be very surprised if he goes to Old Trafford. However, this contract is good for MU's young players if it is implemented.

Hojlund needs someone to watch and learn from, and Benzema is truly a great name. I remember when Danny Welbeck came to the first team, he admired and could learn from Cristiano, Rooney or Tevez. Diego Forlan comes in, and he's supported by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Ruud van Nistelrooy."

MY SOCIAL: